Dogs will flip for the amazing taste of Chicken Trainers.
These scrumptious little treats are just the right size for rewarding dogs for a job well done. These treats have a satisfying soft crunch what are made from wholesome ingredients.
Crude Protein (min)
Crude Fat (min)
Intended for occasional or supplemental feeding
- Brenda H.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love these
These have been loved by all my dogs and made training the pups that much easier
- Zahra S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsNot bad
It wasn't tasty for my pup
- Trevor S.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTraining my pup
Our new 12-week-old pup is well and truly into training. When she grows up, she will compete in Retrieving trials. We got her at 8 weeks of age and immediately started training her. Her training is all food-based so we need a good quality treat that she likes.
She loves Bark & Beyond. I also like it as I always carry a pocket full of it. It is not messy and I can take out one piece, break it into a smaller, useable size and reward her whenever she does something right. I have downloaded a picture of Chloe running out to get a Bark treat off her Dixie Cup and then returning to her Place Board to get another treat. She was 9 weeks old when its video was taken.
- Craig W.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality Training Treats
Great training treats. Our dog loves them - as do all the other dogs we meet on our walk each morning. Some of these dog owners have asked us for the treat details and they - and their dogs - are very happy. I do like the all natural and no preservative approach.
- Claire F.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsfantastic
they loved them